To Apply You Will Need:
- To view the apartment/suite
- A separate application for each adult (18+) planning to occupy the suite.
- The first month’s rent must be paid in full prior to occupancy.
- Completed Reference/Credit inquiry Consent Form for each adult.
- Proof of income or ability to pay the rent for the unit being applied for:
- employment letter or letter of offer,
- two most recent pay stubs,
- bank statements, or
- notice of assessment from CRA.
- Valid government issued photo I.D.
- Proof of enrolment (this can be printed off from online registration systems at most schools or can be requested from the registrar’s or admissions office). Proof of enrolment MUST include your name and the name of your school or university.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS will be required to also provide photocopies of their valid passport and valid visa.
- Guarantor form, and
- Proof of income for Guarantor
If your application is approved, you will be notified that the landlord wishes to enter into a tenancy agreement with you, at which time you will be required to pay a security deposit in the amount of ½ of one months’ rent. First months’ rent must be paid in full prior to occupancy.
For complete information regarding our approval requirements please visit: https://towersrealty.ca/approval-standards